Dear Madame, Dear Sirs!
Mass placement of ads on the web for organic growth of behavioural factors.
Behavioural factors are certain actions of visitors on the website, such as:
logging in to the web page, viewing pages, time spent on the online resource, link clicks, returns to the web page.
Large-scale placement of your ads on the web in order to attract potential customers.
Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour occurs by the large-scale placement of your ads without specifying the address of your website, but with the indication of other identifying features according to which you directly become №1 in the search results. These features can include a phone, a unique name of the company or website, an identifier (product code, number, services, promotions), a physical address of the company and etc.
The mass attraction of potential customers to your web page, products and services.
Organic growth of behavioural factors.
An increase in webpage visitors who will find your online resource directly from ads using search as well as through additional results of a search itself related to a the widest range of user queries on your topic.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS TYPE OF AD:
2. Placement speed.
4. Placement by subject.
5. The widest reach.
7. Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
REASONS TO ORDER MASS ADS PLACEMENT ON THE INTERNET ДЛЯ ORGANIC GROWTH OF FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR:
1.Widespread attraction of customers to your products and services through direct access from ads.
2.Organic promotion of your online resource, due to search beginning to additionally show it for the largest range of internet queries based on your subject.
3. The absence of "filters" and "bans" of search engines, due to ads being published without an indication of an live link to the web page.
4. An increase in internet resource traffic, which leads to an increase in orders and an expansion of the your customer base.
5. "Warm traffic", since only engaged users visit the internet resource.
6. Attraction of individuals and legal entities.
7. Analysis of demand for services and goods.
8.Placement of your ads in different countries around the world.
WHERE ADS ARE PUBLISHED:
Ads are placed: on billboards, in guest books, in comments, in catalogues, on forums.
Ads are placed on your: landing pages, YouTube videos, phones, websites, social media accounts, and on links to your other ads.
In this type of ad a ban by search is not possible, since ads are published without specifying an link to the web page.
You send us the text of the ad, where your identifier or unique name is indicated at the end of the message, according to which an interested customer can easily and quickly find your internet resource in search results in order to get more information about your service.
To do this, identifier or a unique name must be published in the appropriate section of your website и easily and quickly be found in search.
Randomisation of ads is carried out according to the formula, which is commonly accepted by many programs. As a result of randomisation, a lot of unique ads are obtained from one ad variant.
This is achieved by manually synomising the ad text, while the meaning of the messages does not change and remains understandable.
Fórum de discussão SEMANA 22
Tópico: Fórum de discussão SEMANA 22
Assunto: Widespread placement of ads on the online for growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
Dear Madame, Dear Sirs!
Assunto: Sending newsletters of Your messages via формам into the "Contact us" section to the sites of business organizations via all countries of the world in any languages.
We are happy to welcome you!
Newsletters of Your offers via contact configurationss to the sites of companies via all domain zones of the world in all languages.
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY FEEDBACK FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the feedback forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our programme in automatic mode with a rate of a few thousand feedback forms per 1 minute, while the alphanumeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the e-mails including your commercial offers are sent to the mailboxes of companies.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each website sends a correspondent e-mail to its own e-mail and, therefore, all e-mails arrive in the inbox of the exact e-mail in which the organisation is ready to receive the correspondent emails.
Unique Trade Offer:
Fast one hundred % notification of businesses and internet resource owners about new commercial offers.
Search of new customers that other types of advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding new customers that cannot be found through other advertisements.
1.100% delivery of cooperation offers.
2.Increase of the customer base.
3. Increase of the your market segment.
4.Mailings based on regionality and topics.
5. Sending letters to directors.
6. Conducting tenders.
7. Conducting marketing campaigns.
8. Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
9. High-speed notification.
11. Entering the markets of other countries.
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all e-mails arrive in the inbox. When sending e-newsletters, this can reach up to 5%.
2.When sending mailing by feedback forms it is possible to send a few million e-mails per day to inbox folders. When sending e-mail newsletters a few thousands arrive in the inbox folders, the rest often either are not delivered or fill the junk folder.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms a message does not get blocked by mail systems because it is sent from different sites. When sending e-mail newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is done will be banned.
4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum of macros is used to form text and headings of the letter. When sending e-mail newsletters, it is necessary to use «macros» (synonyms) for each phrase and create ten thousand various headings.
5. A lot of companies try to hide their electronic address and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending mass e-mails, your business offer can be delivered to every employee of the firm, (which causes irritation) compared to mailing by contact forms where the information is received at the email specifically set up for commercial offers.
7.Fifty % of corporate electronic addresses are placed on free e-mail servers, they are badly "searchable" by mailbox, but when sending mailing by feedback forms through these mail systems, all letters are hundred % delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty percent of firms are placed in the directories within two-three years, and all the other ones are already located in our WHOIS databases and are waiting for your business offers.
Thus that mailboxes of firms from directories are spammed, which means that they will not have such profit as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our the newest VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the headings or body of the letter can be sent through feedback forms. When sending e-mail newsletters, such letters either are not delivered the recipient or end up in a junk folder.
The list of stop words of mail systems includes almost all words and phrases that encourage your potential customers to take active actions.
1. Increasing the customer base.
2. Quick notification of marketplaces about new commercial offers.
3. Reaching out company officials.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing campaigns.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for clients internationally.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your letters and cooperation offers to millions of firms all over the world.
Every site sends a e-mail to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an excellent way in in terms of conducting different researches of marketing, studies and surveys of social opinion on any kind oftype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be sure that your message has been delivered to 100% of users of your service and product and if a product or service is "badly promoted", then the potential issue lies in in something else, for example in cost.
At the same time, within 7 days you will see real demand for your own services and products, you will not have to spend money on renting premises and other more expensive and time-consuming marketing events.
3.Mailing by contact forms is the quickest and the most economical way to get your service or product to the markets of other countries.
4. Mailing by contact forms is a tool for conducting various tenders.
5.Monthly update of the database, as more than 150,000 new websites, appear all over the world daily, and you, get potentially new clients.
6. Full geographical scope for all states of the world.
7. We offer customers that are not available through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be able to reach out that part of your potential clientele, that are impossible to find in automatic mode in another way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a business offer to those potential clients that were previously out of reach due to filters of mail systems while sending e-newsletters.
In the markets, there is a paradoxical situation: organisations that got into the directories are actually spammed with all sorts of offers while very little or no e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technique of decoding the captcha.
There are services for solving numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs one dollar to solve 1000 captchas.
Therefore, processing a million sites the program decodes one million CAPTCHAs, which costs 1000 dollars only to unravel captcha/CAPTCHA, and we provide this free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by contact forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate people, but to entire organisations, for example domain .com, where more than one hundred and fifty million cooperational companies from all countries are collected (we have samples of them from all international zones for every state).
10. Mailing by feedback forms also includes a subtype of SMS mailing
E-mail address that is linked to the contact form is the primary e-mail of firms through which orders and cooperation offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for phones as it is necessary to respond to the information fast so as not to lose the order or the relevance of the commercial offer.
11. The database of countries also includes all joint organisations from all over the world working with or closely related to this country, for instance, national communities and diasporas.
Ban, sanctions of mail systems and search engines?
These mailings are an alternative to sending bulk e-mails, therefore search sanctions and "Ban" do not apply to them.
Mail delivers the data of e-mails to the inbox folder, as it passes through the "warm channel" from the new IP address of the site to the corporate electronic address of the same site.
In simple language, these mailings "live in emails" and e-mail filters do not respond to them, because mails have a great level of trust in communication channels between websites and corporate mailboxes.
You can purchase our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a request by feedback form.
MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND VOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WORLD LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + a few headings, the main goal is to interest the customer, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the networks, enter the necessary requests into the search engine and choose the most suitable ones.
The headings are substituted one after another from text file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are all "clickable". If the potential customer needs pictures or more specific information, then you should forward the potential customer to visit your website.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the contact form.
Your contact details:
Fields to fill in:
E-mail address for automatic responces:
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/
Assunto: sobre o livro
muito bom, ainda não terminei mas pelo o pouco que li, foi muito bom
Assunto: Minha avaliação do livro "O Diabo dos Números"
Bom, eu não terminei de ler o livro ainda porque estava lendo um outro durante as férias, mas até agora estou achando o livro muito bom, apesar de não ser do gênero que eu costumo ler. Muito obrigada pela recomendação professor!
Assunto: O diabo dos números
Achei muito bom o livro e recomendo bastante pro pessoal, realmente é bem interessante o livro:)
Assunto: O Diabo dos Números
Eu já tinha lido esse livro no sexto ano, e recomendo muitíssimo que vocês leiam! A maioria dos alunos acaba não de interessando muito por matemática, e o livro consegue deixar a matemática muito mais divertida e fascinante
Assunto: Re:O Diabo dos Números
Realmente, este livro me surpreendeu, estou impressionado com a qualidade dele, vou espalhar para minha família este livro para que eles possam conhecê-lo também.
Assunto: O Diabo dos Números
O livro e bem legal conta á história da matemática e explica como fazer várias contas, além de ter um bom humor fazendo com que sua história não fique chata.
Com esse livro da para se aprender bastante tanto a historia de como á matemática foi evoluindo ao longo do tempo quando as contas que são explicadas.
Assunto: livro o diabo dos numeros
lendo esse livro eu me lembrei de outro livra chamado o homen que calculava
Assunto: Comentário do livro O Diabo dos Números
Um livro muito bom, ainda não terminei ele mas o livro em si é muito bom pois ele mostra o outro lado da matemática não só dela ser chata ou dar até medo em tantos alunos, todavia a matemática é um grande assunto que pode ser discutido por horas e horas...